Credit Bureaus want consumers to believe that negative or inaccurately reported information cannot be removed from their credit report without waiting years for those accounts to "fall off of the report”. Do not believe them. Credit Bureaus are paid by creditors, banks and collection agencies when they place an item on your credit report, or when they sell your personal information to be used for marketing purposes. Credit Bureaus spend large amounts of time and money producing lies and propaganda simply because they do not make money handling credit disputes. Quite frankly, Credit Bureaus know that a person with bad credit is worth more money to them than a person with good credit. Do not be bullied. The law clearly states that any item that is reported to a credit bureau must be removed if the information is erroneous, inaccurate or unverifiable. This includes charge-offs, collection accounts, judgments, tax liens, bankruptcies, late payments and reposetions.
In today’s economy, consumer debt is bought and sold in large portfolios, over and over again, creating an ever increasing and complex paper trail. According to CALPRIG (California Public Research Interest Group), 97% of all credit reports contain serious errors. Chesapeake Consulting Group, LLC has years of experience in various financial arenas and will navigate you through the complex, tedious and time consuming process to clear the erroneous information that is negatively effecting your day-to-day financial life. We will:
1) Conduct an in-depth analysis of your credit profile and audit the reports generated by the three major Credit Bureaus (Equifax, Experian & TransUnion).
2) Identify discrepancies, inaccuracies and erroneous accounts, along with other factors that are damaging your credit profile.
3) Generate, document, and send dispute letters directly to all three Credit Bureaus, designed with a precise strategy for removing the derogatory information.
4) Document each step of the process, and give you real time access to view your account progress through our user-friendly client web portal. You will also receive an email each time changes are made to your account, so you are always aware of the status of your account.
5) Educate you on the FICO scoring system, and teach you how to build and maintain a strong credit profile in the future.